- Papers of Rachel Roxburgh, 1794-1896
- National Library of Australia Manuscript Collection
- MS 8368
- Date Range
- 1794 - 1896
- Roxburgh, Rachel (1915 - 1991)
Research notes, card indexes, photographs, slides, newscuttings, correspondence and other papers, ca. 1960-1986, accumulated by Roxburgh in the process of researching and writing the history of various colonial buildings in New South Wales, in particular Throsby Park near Moss Vale. This collection also includes a number of original documents, 1794 onwards, relating to the history of particular buildings. These documents include deeds, ledgers, licences, architectural drawing, letters and diaries.
- 18 boxes + 1 folio package (2.6 m)
- Available for reference. Not for loan.
- Finding Aid
Descriptive list available (7 p.).