- The Good Looker
- National Film and Sound Archive
- Date Range
Documentary directed by Claire Jager. The life and work of controversial Australian artist Joy Hester. -- General note: winner of Best Documentary, AFI Awards, 1995.
There is extensive documentation related to the making of the documentary, including oral history interviews, in the NFSA collection.
- Colour Film and Video Tape
- Open - contact repository
The Good Looker
Related Archival resources
- Barrett Reid: Interviewed by Claire Jager: Source Material, 515766; National Film and Sound Archive. Details
- The Good Looker: Barbara Blackman Interview, 1994, 515397; National Film and Sound Archive. Details
- The Good Looker: Mirka Mora Interview, Source Material, 517618; National Film and Sound Archive. Details