The Australian Women's Register is a resource for research in the area of Australian women's history. We encourage comments and questions which add value to the entries and share knowledge.
Comments are moderated according to these guidelines:
- Comments should be related to the entry on which they are made.
- Verifiable sources should be cited where new information is offered.
- Personal information included in comments which could identify living third parties may be edited or removed. We may contact you privately as part of this moderation process.
- Language and comments considered to offensive, defamatory, or in general, not appropriate for users of all ages and backgrounds, will not be accepted.
- Advertising or endorsement of commercial products will not be accepted.
Email addresses are required for moderation purposes but will not be published or shared. We may use your email address to contact you privately as part of the moderation process.
If your comment does not appear
If your comment does not appear in a reasonable time frame (2-3 days) and you know your comment conforms to these guidelines, please contact us via the contact form. From time to time legitimate comments may get caught by anti-spam measures.
Delete your comments
Because we don't require you to log in to use the Australian Women's Register comment system, we cannot provide you with the means to delete your own comments. If you wish one of your own comments to be deleted, please contact us through the contact form.
All comments made on the Australian Women's Register website are the responsibility of the commenter. By submitting a comment, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold the Australian Women's Register website, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.