NFAW, AWAP and the Faith, Hope, Charity team acknowledge the contribution and assistance of:
- Dr Jill Matthews - Reader in History and Foundation Director of the Centre for Women's Studies at the School of Humanities, Faculty of Arts, Australian National University, and member of the Australian Women's Archives Reference Group;
- Mr Will Foster - Assistant Director, Australian Honours Secretariat, Government House, Canberra;
- Ms Helen McDermott - Advisor, Projects and Promotions Section and Mr David Bull - Senior Advisor, Policy and Operations Section, Awards and National Symbols Branch, Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet;
- Sharon Pimm and Neil Barrow, Australian Red Cross National Division;
- Tom McCulloch, Australian Red Cross State Division;
- Barbara Cytowicz, Archivist, St Vincentís Hospital;
- Dr Marjorie Tipping, MBE.
We gratefully acknowledge the generous in-kind support received from:
- The University of Melbourne;
- Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre (Austehc) staff, particularly Gavan McCarthy, Joanne Evans, Helen Morgan and Rosanne Walker, who provided systems architecture, programming, research support and guidance, and web design and site construction;
- Avon Richards-Smith and Penny Collings, School of Computing, University of Canberra, who created a Lotus Notes collaborative on-line work environment for distance collaboration between project workers for AWAP as a community service offered through the School of Computing.