- Repository National Library of Australia, Oral History and Folklore Collection
- Reference ORAL TRC 3406/25
- Date Range 4-Apr-95 - 4-Apr-95
1 sound cassette (ca. 26 min.) Bond, a pharmaceutical chemist, past-president of the CWA and judge of the Tasmanian ABC Rural Woman of the Year Award, speaks of her childhood, her work at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, her joining the Country Women’s Association (CWA), her family, concerns of women working now, what women in agriculture are looking for (i.e. better health services, improving safety measures on the farm), problems in farming, views of the CWA seen as a strong influence on government rural affairs policy, appointment of Ruth Paterson as a government project officer, and the ABC Rural Woman of the Year awards.
- Access Access open for research, personal copies and public use.
- Finding Aid Transcript available (typescript, 14 leaves.)