- Repository National Library of Australia, Oral History and Folklore Collection
- Reference ORAL TRC 4900/15
- Date Range 14-Jul-83 - 10-Sep-84
2 cassettes, 120 minutes, and 31 page transcript. Dame Annabelle Rankin speaks of her childhood; travelling overseas after leaving school; her welfare work during the war years; standing for the Senate and election campaigns; becoming the first woman Whip in Parliament; her appointment as Minister for Housing (1966) and the problems associated withhousing at this time. Dame Rankin recalls her appointment as High Commissioner to New Zealand, and the duties of this position.
- Access Access open for research, personal copies and public use.
- Finding Aid Transcript (31 p.) and index available.