- Repository National Library of Australia, Oral History and Folklore Collection
- Reference ORAL TRC 1/1031
- Date Range 11-Nov-77 - 11-Nov-77
1 sound tape reel (ca. 44 min.) Guy speaks of her involvement with the Society of Women Writers ; the Society’s seminars ; immigrating to Australia in 1952 to begin a new life ; writing for A.B.C. radio. She provides biographical details.
- Access Access open for research and personal copies; written permission required for public use during the lifetime of the interviewee.
- Finding Aid Transcript available (26 p.)