- Repository State Library of South Australia
- Reference SRG 438/29/44
- Date Range 18-May-93 - 18-May-93
21 minutes Dr Frances Mocatta was born in 1921. She talks about her family, growing up in the Blue Mountains in New South Wales, studying medicine at the University of Sydney, working in hospitals, becoming a GP in Adelaide, marriage in 1947 to William Deane, moving to Victoria, return to Adelaide in 1956, working as a physician in allergic diseases, 1963 became a MO to the allergy clinic at the Repatriation Hospital, conferences, allergens, care of bee-venom sensitive people, work written up in the International Archives of Allergy and Applied Immunology in 1986, and retirement in 1991.
- Formats Sound recording (cassette) analogue
- Access Access to use copies only with written permission from the donor. Contact the President, Lyceum Club. Original WITHDRAWN.
- Finding Aid Log available (4 pages)