- Repository State Library of South Australia
- Reference SRG 438/29/26
- Date Range Apr-89 - Apr-89
25 minutes Mary Frost was born in 1907, attended Miss Carter’s School, East Adelaide School and St Peter’s Girls School, went to Adelaide University to do English, travelled to England and remained there during World War II teaching at a school in South Devon, returned after the war and flew home in a flying boat, taught English at St Peters, very British focused curriculum, won two Tennyson medals at the school, became head of the English Department, and in 1972 she compiled ‘A History of St Peter’s Girls’ School from 1894-1968′.
- Formats Sound recording (cassette) analogue
- Access Access to use copies only with written permission from the donor. Contact the President, Lyceum Club. Original WITHDRAWN.
- Finding Aid Biographical outline (2 pages)