- Repository National Library of Australia, Oral History and Folklore Collection
- Reference ORAL TRC 6230/6
- Date Range 29-Aug-11 - 1-Sep-11
6 sound files. ”Mary Hiscock is a graduate of the Universities of Melbourne and Chicago. She is a legal practitioner in Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and in federal jurisdictions. She is an Emeritus Professor of the Law Faculty at Bond University. She has taught for many years at Bond University and the University of Melbourne, and in Europe, Asia, and North America. Professor Hiscock has represented Australia at the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL). She was an Expert Adviser to the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development for many years and also a Consultant to the Asian Development Bank. She is a member of the Boards of the Australian Journal of Asian Law and of the Melbourne Journal of International Law. She is a past Chair of the International Law Section of the Law Council of Australia, and a past President of the International Academy of Commercial and Consumer Law”–‘Personal property securities in Australia’ (2010). LexisNexis; Chatswood, N.S.W., p. 106.
- Access Access closed during the lifetime of the interviewee.
- Finding Aid Timed summary (15 p.) and corrected transcript (typescript, 311 leaves)