- Repository National Library of Australia, Oral History and Folklore Collection
- Reference ORAL TRC 3406/7
- Date Range 5-Apr-95 - 5-Apr-95
1 sound cassette (ca. 37 min.) Dick, a farmer, speaks of growing up, her marriage to an older man from a farming background, their move to the country, raising her two children, how she and her husband established a small dairy herd, the breadth of her farm and family chores, importance of her role as bookkeeper, learning more practical farming skills from farming courses and instruction from Dept. of Agriculture advisors, her interest in empowering other women running farms, her involvement in a program which is an extension of Women on Farms, her love of daily challenges and her philosophy of life.
- Access Written permission required for research, personal copies and public use during the lifetime of the interviewee.
- Finding Aid Timed summary and transcript available (typescript, 19 leaves).