- Repository National Library of Australia, Oral History and Folklore Collection
- Reference ORAL TRC 3406/29
- Date Range 28-Feb-95 - 28-Feb-95
1 sound cassette (ca. 35 min.) Martin speaks of her farming background, her school years in Adelaide, the changes during WWII with local concentration camps for the Germans and Italians, her acquisition of a farm in Marananga, learning her farm management skills from helping her father, her current management of a piggery, her involvement in the Australian Farm Management Society, her expansion into other farms and their own line of fine-wool sheep, her involvement in wool-classing, her concern for the land as families are bought out by big business and replaced by professional managers.
- Access Written permission required for research, personal copies and public use during the lifetime of the interviewee.
- Finding Aid Transcript available (typescript, 21 leaves)