- Repository National Library of Australia, Oral History and Folklore Collection
- Reference ORAL TRC 1/1072-1073
- Date Range 24-Feb-78 - 24-Feb-78
Buttrose speaks of her work as Commissioner of the Planning Appeal Board ; she speaks of her beginnings as a writer ; her childhood in South Australia ; winning first prize in a poetry competition ; teaching geography ; joining the State Planning Office in 1957 ; she describes the way she writes ; her studies in town planning. Buttrose reads the poems: “Writing office”, “Man”, “A day in the south”, “John McDowall Stuart”, “The growth of love by telephone” and “The look of love”.
- Access Access open for research; written permission required for personal copies and public use during the lifetime of the interviewee.
- Finding Aid Transcript available (29 p.)