- Born 1 January, 1850, Lambeth, London United Kingdom
- Died 10 August, 1919, Adelaide South Australia
- Occupation Factory inspector, Union activist
Agnes Milne was a foundation member of the South Australian branch of the Woman’s Christian Temperance Union, and president of the Bowden Union for 26 years. She campaigned for improved working conditions for women, and wrote articles on women and work for the Journal of Agriculture and Industry. From 1906, Milne was managing the South Australian Co-operative Clothing Company, owned and run by women.
- Milne, Agnes Anderson (1851-1919), Fletcher, Philippa. L., 2006, http://www.adb.online.anu.edu.au/biogs/AS10342b.htm
- Edited Book
- Trove: Milne, Agnes Anderson (1850-1919), http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-744082