- Nationality Australian
- Born 14 May, 1953, Latrobe Tasmania Australia
- Occupation Advisor, Parliamentarian, Research officer, Teacher
A member of the Australian Greens party, Christine Milne was elected to the Senate of the Parliament of Australia as a Senator for Tasmania in 2004. Before her election to the Federal Parliament she served as member for Lyons in the Tasmanian State Parliament in the House of Assembly from 1989 until her defeat in 1998. She was re-elected at the 2010 federal election.
- The Green/ALP accord, 29 May 1989: historic agreement between five independents (Bob Brown, Gerry Bates, Dianne Hollister, Lance Armstrong and Christine Milne) and the Australian Labor Party (Tasmania) (Online), 1989, http://www.stors.tas.gov.au/item/stors/15e2298a-bc0e-023b-36d3-e4100c69c61b/1/Green_ALP%20Accord%20(1989).pdf
- Trove: Milne, Christine (1953-), http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-761085
- The Encyclopedia of Women and Leadership in Twentieth-Century Australia, Smart, Judith and Swain, Shurlee (eds.), 2014, http://www.womenaustralia.info/leaders