- Occupation Administrator, Farmer, Journalist, Print journalist
Fiona Myers was brought up on a grazing property in Victoria but now lives on a sheep-station south-east of Hay in New South Wales. She has held a variety of off farm positions in primary industry, including serving as the Executive Officer of the Wine Grapes Marketing Board in Griffith, New South Wales. She has worked for several years as a rural journalist, filing regularly in 2010 for the Weekly Times. In 1997, she was regional winner for the Rural Woman of the Year Award for the Riverina in New South Wales.
- 1990 - 1990
- 1997 - 1997
- Trove: Myers, Fiona, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1477486
- Media Dimensions, Shun Wah, Annette, 2001, http://www.abc.net.au/dimensions/media/transcripts/s420757.htm
- 1997 ABC New South Wales Rural Woman of the Year Award Winners, ABC Radio, 1997, http://www.abc.net.au/rural/rwoty/nsw.htm
- Brilliant Ideas and Huge Visions: ABC Radio Australian Rural Women of the Year - 1994-1997, Australian Women's Archives Project, 2011, http://www.womenaustralia.info/exhib/rwya/rwya-home.html