- Nationality Australian
- Born 1 September, 1937, Burton-on-Trent England
- Died 1 September, 2001, Australia
- Occupation Parliamentarian
Originally a member of the Australia Party, Maureen Worsley was one of the first women to be elected to the Legislative Assembly of the Australian Capital Territory in September 1974. She resigned from the party in 1977 and intended to stand as an Independent in the 1977 election, but her marriage breakdown meant she had to find full-time work. As a result she did not contest the 1979 election. She died of emphysema in 2001.
- Trove: Worsley, Maureen Gertrude Theresa (19370901-20010930), http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1476842
- From Lady Denman to Katy Gallagher: A Century of Women's Contributions to Canberra, Australian Women's Archives Project, 2013, http://www.womenaustralia.info/exhib/ldkg